into the light

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Frustration

Get that Kelly Alberti!
There is so little out there that I can afford, and a lot depends on a landlord who understands my financial situation. I only found one rental today..sigh. Everything else was out of my price range, or did not allow for cats. Ha..might end of living behind a strip club..yeah me, just what I wanted.
A mature lady driving past the dregs of manhood each night on the way home. Yeah..again.
It would serve as a constant reminder..and that would piss me off each night. I might have to carry rotten eggs with me to cast at the parking lot. Or posts signs there that read " Get a life. Your penis is in control." No..well..it was just an idea. I have no idea if this person will even consider me. I was quite open about my finances, she might just pass me on as too high a risk.

So..not cheery today. I hope that changes as the day goes by. Currently I am on the Most Wanted List with creditors. Again..Yeah me.