into the light

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

not a racehorse or a car...

Just something to vent...my previous relationship..yes the one this blog has been built around..is being referred to by the other half as "a good run." I really find that reference to be distasteful and objectifying. I am not a horse to be put out to pasture when my usefulness is over. I am not a car that has worked well and is now broken down and worthy of a junkyard only. I am a person...and our relationship was not a "RUN". If he considers it to be so, then I was never a person to him, just a part time project. And that truly sucks. The word was Love..I do not think he will ever understand what it means. It's much easier to view me as a project that failed then a woman who loved him, exclusively. My heart was not divided, his was. And pastures and junkyards are Not where I belong. Last time I checked I was a person.