into the light

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

the hallway in dream time





i am the ghost that follows you..follows you..
down hallways of your past.
dark and empty now, my spirit has
moved on...only a shadow remains, only my shadow remains.
my face will visit you in your dreams...
defeating conscious thought,
this voice will echo through your night,
smiling with you, laughing with you.
pushed aside in waking hours,
knocking on your dreams when you close your eyes.
waving hello, remember me,
once here, now out of sight.
i will stay a part of you, my heart was true.
till morning sun washes my image
disappearing as you open your eyes,
i wait in the hallway of your dreams.


~~~~~~
just because, the poetry was too dark for the other blog.
and it begged to be written tonight.
k
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"methinks Sir, thou doth protest too much. A loud and angry cry, belies the truth."