into the light

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Rental that changed states? Hmm..

I heard back from the inquiry regarding a rental near by..well..not really. It seems the unit moved from West Virginia to Fontana, Calif. Now, I have lived near Fontana before, quite some time ago, my ex-husband actually worked there. I would say the commute to my current job would be challenging to say the least. Not only was it 3,000 miles away, but the landlord said she was in the U.K. So..Craig's List struck out..big time. I think it's a gimmick,  but the picture of the place looked good, and was obviously local. Wish it had been legitimate, it would have worked well.
Searched again today, nothing there. I've already perused the apartments near by..none allow pets, some require age 65..ha..please..not yet. So...I guess I will check back there everyday in hopes that something real pops up. Can you feel my frustration? I've got to find something soon.