into the light

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Cougar Crap

Cougar..it's a distasteful expression, and unfortunately. I see if everywhere...spam mail..facebook, etc.
I am no different with age then I was 10 years ago. I am not predatory. I don't chase after younger men..hell..I don't chase after any man for that matter.  But, because of my age bracket I am grouped in the sadly over the hill and desperate gang.

Bullshit.

I do not feel nor act as though I am one foot in the grave. I despise men who place this misnomer upon me. What the hell do you call a man who is 20 years senior to his girl? Society calls him lucky. What is the difference between men and women when it comes to dating younger? Nothing. Except that we still live in a male dominated world. A woman who dates someone younger is some sort of predator...what gives:?

Any man who looks for, and captures a woman far his junior in age is just as much as a predator as a woman would be. More so actually, since that theme seems to be encouraged as something 'good.'
I don't see the difference because there is none.

So what do we call men who actively look for younger women?

Assholes.

k