into the light

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Obviously

Obviously the cycle must be broken, the one that seems to continue here.
As long as you repeatedly visit I react and write about you.
Since I have grown tired of writing about you here is your invitation:

Read as much as you want,
whenever you want.
It does not seem to matter if the entries are old or not.
You are welcome to keep raising my stats.
I'm finished telling you anything
especially since it has all been said.

If you ever get anything out it, good for you.
If you never get anything out of it, it is about
what I expect.

In the dim recesses of you closed mind
you believe that everything you did was called for,
and you did no wrong.
Whomever your next victim is will
get the same old you with
the same old bullshit,
just wrapped up in a new false tale.
have fun.

I have changed.

And I prefer to not think of you.