into the light

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Note for today...

My 'horror-scope' said an
ass would visit my blog page several
times today.
Who knew?
That those damn things could be right??
(LMAO!)
Try Evelyn Woods...for speed reading
and comprehension issues,
ya never know, it might help.

I wished you luck once.
That's all I feel I needed to express,
and more than you deserve.
There  never will be fine''howdy do's."
You are the most selfish person I have ever known,
and you will be forever a mystery to yourself.
No wonder you were always searching for something,
your answer could not be found within.

I'm doing fine.
The blog entries were an evolution of
healing for me, so things changed in a positive way.
I am not the same person who wrote them, time
heals all.
I like my life, I like my work, and I don't dwell on
what could have been any longer,
I am grateful to have moved past someone else's
negative perception..of me.
I'm kind of cool, and fun to be with.

I am still sarcastic at times, that is mine, and always has been.
I was raised with it considered as dry wit, formidable and enjoyable repartee.
It's not a character flaw, and it's not something that marks me as negative.
It's not my sole sense of humor either.
Only you perceived me that way.
(No one else in my entire life has ever not known me as you did. You either did not understand who I was, or Chose to misunderstand to give you excuses.)

My family and friends know me and appreciate that I love them, and give like
for like.
I can take it and laugh with them.

Nobody in the world is perfect,
only in their own minds.
That includes me..and that also includes you.

Fini

Adios.