into the light

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

After nine years

After nine years you should know me well enough that I would not start a scene with :
1. children present
2. The neighborhood gossip present
3. Just to be an ass pain

I think sometimes that you believe the lies you told about me yourself. You know damn well
who I am and what I would not do. As you frequently reminded me in January and February, I am a good person. (that of course was prefaced with "too good for me.") Another excuse..you had and have a million of them. I don't think at anytime you have told me or yourself the full truth about your reasons for throwing me out of my house and your life. It simply comes down to you re-inventing yourself once again, because you fail at fixing things that you break. It's much easier to slide into another role, another life. Instant family. Yeah for you. Ron and his 3rd life. Too bad for those he leaves behind...hurt and angry. I think I was worth the effort it would have taken to repair. After all, despite your cheating, I never while we were together stopped loving you.

Fortunately that has passed. And when you are nearing 60 and raising teenagers..it should be very interesting. Hope that goes well so they can properly attend you as planned in your golden years.

k