into the light

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

what a shame

What a shame that you misrepresented yourself for 9 years. You led me to
believe in someone who was not real. I wonder sometimes if there is anything
true about you? It seems like everything you claimed to stand for you backed out of.
I know that I feel real regret that that man was make believe.

That song by Adele, which includes the line"We could have had it all," is the essential essence of the song, and how I feel about a past that should have had a future, and which is now long since buried. That is where you put murdered relationships, in the ground with a sadly carved headstone.

We were more than lovers, we were best friends. That is saddest part about the whole thing. You thought so little of us you that ran for the first piece of tail that wiggled at you. (look at the time frame...quicker than a wink) That was your answer to some bad feelings that you should have and could have worked out without bailing.

The clicking on an entry that you read months ago is useless.
If you intend it as a jab..fail.
If you intend it as a message...fail.
If you intend it as an excuse...triple fail.
Just as you failed us.

I will someday find a man who is true. I still have a great deal to share, and a lot of love to give. If he is out there, we will find each other. I look forward to finding that true friend who is also a lover, and not a phony.

k