into the light

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Too Bad, so sad

Too Bad, so sad
that your faith in me
was about as strong
as your faithfulness.
I have succeeded
in what I said I would do.
I met my goals that I set last November.
(except for recovering financially from living with you, but I did not know that then)

I guess you met yours too.
hmmm...
r's goals:
1. lie-find someone online to make plans with-King of Cyber.
2.cheat....the birthday cheat was especially dealt with a liar's hand..you fixed that car (HA-yeah, right with clean nails and no oil/dirt) and ate your cake-twice. Oh..and compared sexual partners. Unforgivable, such a  low life.
3.lied some more-taking a hike..yeah ..really-bowling..yes..after years of me asking,-again with someone else.
4.throw everything away and start over.
5. be with someone that has to hide her affair with you.
6.destroy another person's dreams and beliefs, and crush their love.
7. set yourself up with a caretaker that won't die on you.
8. keep everything for yourself, including her cats,  and kick out the old fiance.-don't forget to burn the old lease. Make threats.

Success. What a winner.Yeah for you.
She is such a lucky little girl.( cough-cough)
;-P
k