into the light

Friday, June 3, 2011

Quick response..

-I don't care if my email goes to spam.( mentioned twice)

-Funny that a poem about a ghost spurred you to write. (BOO!)

-You are not protecting an "innocent". She is not and was not, nor ever will be. Nice try though.

-Pretending to be a knight in shining armor..yep, puff out your chest..beat on it. Do a Tarzan yell while you are at it, OG. Primal roar..you are so proud of that.

-No dreams were killed by me except for those that you kindled on cheating with other women. So, were those the dreams you were talking about??

-I did not hold you back, I was always supportive of your decisions. Always. You are scrounging for reasons..and that one is a lie. ( is your nose getting longer?)

-Your small debt on my leaving? Crock of crap and Easily fixed as you stated.
Try this one on. $18,000 in credit card debt. $5000 plus to taxes.
A salary of $16,900 per year.
2/3 of that debt came after the move to WV.
No luxuries were purchased for myself. My car did not break down, or need tires x2. Repair at the house did not happen because I broke something.I did not speed and get tickets. I did not draw from your 401 K to pay my taxes. Your profit sharing did not go to pay my back child support.

You don't even come close. I gave what You needed. For no other reason but that I loved you, and that is what 'partners' do. I never bailed on you. That is you.

So, if I seem negative now, it is because I am facing a HUGE mountain that though I try, I cannot circumvent. I am doing everything I can to deal with it without becoming homeless. And yes, I do blame you, ..it's the truth...partner.

You have to make up chit to justify for what you have done. Really, you do. Hurray for your audience. I wonder when they will come to really know you.

and lastly,
I Am Happier without you!! yay! No more moody 'poor me' soliloquies. And I might mention, during those verbose moments when you talked of yourself, ( many many times-and God forbid, don't interrupt your discourse!) my name was not mentioned as a cause, but as someone who supported you, made your life better. You said it. You are looking to justify your behavior and failing.

The negative vibes..were coming from you, pouting. Now I am just someone you can blame it on.

Who's next? Wait a few years..I bet I can answer that one.

I know that my blogs are many times angry, or sad. Hell..it is why I write them, to let the negative crap out and not bottle it up. Venting..look it up., something about releasing pressure.... And I will Not censor them for you or anyone else. Keep reading, ya never know what I might write next., oh 'Great Protector of -cough-cough- Bullshit.'