into the light

Sunday, May 22, 2011

" don't like"

It is possible in my early blogs that I did use the word hate. I was pretty messed up emotionally, and the betrayal was still fresh. But hate him now? No..too strong a feeling to be shared with someone who could care less about me. That I don't like him for what he did is fairly obvious, there was nothing 'Nice" about what happened to me. The dumping was not done out of kindness or as a favor to me. It was a deliberate and planned attack in every way possible. The questions are:

"Why did he hate me for loving him?"
"Why was my love not enough for him?"
" Why did he ask me to marry him and then dump me within 2 months,  cheating inside a month of the engagement?"
"Why was he always looking for something better? And still saying "I will love you forever?"

There are more..but that is the gist of it.
k