into the light

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

if

If she had a shred of intelligence, (and not living on hyped up hormones) she would run like hell. But it is more likely, given your manner of persuasion, that she too will stay, and surely end up regretting it one day in the future.
 Women..we fall hard, damn the consequences, and pay for it later.
 Her day of realization shall also come to be.
Word of advice Blondie, ..don't pay for anything, or use credit cards for his bail out, no matter how you feel about him, head over heels or sympathetic.
You won't receive reciprocation.-- um ..that is you won't be paid back in like or kind value.


ps:  I have had information for quite some time( feb/march) and never used it..
I removed what I wrote here, for your privacy.. If I was going to go the bitch route, I had plenty of time and opportunity.  Keep that in mind when you dismiss sincere advice.