into the light

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Amended

I've amended a few entries, one because I posted information that should remain private from public viewing.  It was originally written with the barest hint of that information, but I was wrong to post any of it here. I removed it before I was asked to. And no, it was not meant as a threat. I was telling those involved that I did have it, and never used it. Why didn't I?  I was at that time furious, and I am still angry, but that is not me, and it would not have done anything to help me. Karma you know....that butt kicker..I don't need to ask for more problems then I already have. However, Karma will come back to those that set me up for a fall.


k

PS:  If you sit and explain to baby blonde how I am just like someone else you have a history with, you should remember that this 'fallout' was of your making. Maybe it's something that You do that causes it to happen, and not the women of your past that have been cast aside by you. No one deserves to be treated the way you have treated us. And...it is extremely likely that there will be a third, fourth, fifth, and sixth version of this in your future.  It is your track record that keeps the head count  rolling.