into the light

Sunday, April 10, 2011

I Dream In....freaky

I dream in Disaster flicks..lol. Well, it seems that way lately anyway. I almost never get the really good hot passion filled dreams...and it sucks..well..it does. My dreams of late have been Epic journeys through a mixed up world of white picket fences, and wasteland.  It seems that I am running from some disease that randomly strikes both people and animals as well.  I am not afraid in these dreams, it does not seem like a nightmare, though the subject matter would lean towards Poe or Tim Burton. 

As the dream progresses I just know when the sickness strikes again that it is time to move on.
Sort of scavenging the homes of those who have gone, not in a panic, just looking for things to take with me. ( or us, there are more of us, I just don't remember their faces.) There are villains in this world, despots, or war mongers, who take advantage of the lost and wandering, for whatever suits their purpose. In the dream as soon as we knew that someone was planning on using our happy group we moved on.  No dark and dreary here..sunshine, blue skies, white fences, neat little homes, but as you turn a corner there lies death.  Eyes open and flat, face frozen in final agony. It was  someone you might have known, a friend or a neighbor, so you stop for a moment as if to say good bye,  gaze quietly at them from a distance, then turn to plod on into the blue skies and spring green grass.

I told you weird, I was not kidding. I have had similar dreams like this several time in the last couple of weeks. The words "black Death" ( bubonic plague) are something also mentioned in the dream, but it is not a past I am seeing, it is a future.  The dreams  are not exactly the same, there are differences, but the pattern is there. I don't know what my semi-conscious brain is telling me...are they prophetic? Or am I relating my current life to a scary horror/disaster flick? I'm sure some big brain person could give me some insight into this. If you are a reader of the blog and have a clue for me, please let me know. Maybe if I analyze this they will stop. But..eh...I guess it is a free movie..theaters are so expensive these days.

BOO!
and good night..
K

tonight's song dedication:  Liszt's Danse Macabre