into the light

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Full Sensation

**This poem is rated M for mature audiences.**
I figured since my body and brain has been telling me I am missing something, and I cannot seem to dream about it, I might as well try to stimulate (OH! hee hee!) or talk my brain into giving me a better quality of dream. A day dream will have to do for now.

Full Sensation


Dim candle light that infuses the room with a soft haze,
naked skin sliding over satin sheets;
slowly feeling soft friction caress every inch, rolling in
languid slow movements, passion stirring within.
Waiting and wanting for a lover to approach,
anticipating the heat filled night ahead.
Want fills her soul, every second seems an hour;
her breathing quickens as visions heat her skin and
cause her heart rate to rise.
To feel his  masculinity,as he takes her on a
journey of two...dark eyes burning down into hers,
a promise of what is to come;
to be captured and sweetly tortured with passion,
held tightly, writhing in his arms...
she is His.
And she waits.