into the light

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

chilling..work in the morning

I treated myself to a movie from redbox tonight, Unstoppable. I almost picked up "girl who kicked over the hornet's nest", but I was not in the right mind frame to watch it. The other person who shared a fascination with this Swedish ( well dubbed) movie is no longer with me to watch it.  I will wait a few weeks and see if I am up to renting it.

Gilly is mightly complaining again this evening. I am beginning to think it is outside he is asking for. Sorry about your luck my furry friend..no can do. Worked hard bringing this place up to my standards today, just a few chores left that I will do another day (Kitchen cabinets and sheer length on the windows). So I am off to soak in the tub, hoping that the bigger size ( umm..tub..that is)  makes for pure comfort, but I am not sure the water heater here will deliver the required hotness..lol. (there I go again..lack of nooky..have to put that on my to do list as well.)

hugs..kel