into the light

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Say Yay!

Say yay, to anger and indifference.
Say yay, that you do not matter anymore.
Say yahoo..that I couldn't really give a chit
that you are wasting your life, killing your car on a drive to nowhere.
Good for you. I wish you every unhappiness.

I owe you nothing, not friendship, not courtesy, not a thing.
Tolerance it seems will become the watchword.


Takers, players, people who cheat...
To their own selves discover the taste of defeat.( raises a glass)

I have stopped wondering why.
I have stopped the endless pain filled cry.

To myself I shall devote a future

filled with friends, away from your torture.

Whatever pleasure you derived while I bled
that's over with, no more shall your ego be fed.

You matter not.
I plan to sit back and watch as you lose.
Disaster in proportion to the heart that you bruised.
(I think some popcorn would be good, maybe a soda.)
But, I will likely be too busy to care,
I've got plans for a future, and you won't be there.

I'm finished bemoaning the loss of my life,
and I pity the woman who will be your wife.

Comparing me to your past wife, what an idiot you are.
We only carry one common link, and that is love's scars.

Delivered by the same man, who cares for no one but himself.
I have doubts that you will ever find the elusive happiness you seek,
it's easier to blame someone else than to admit you are weak.


You devote yourself to looking for the error in others
while your mirror remains blank, your faults covered.

You cannot be a champion for truth
when you constantly
dismiss what is right, and what is good.

So in a sense, a windbag, a blowhard, a shell,

who will only find truth when it bites you in hell.