into the light

Friday, September 9, 2022

Oh look! She's writing again

 Just a note, an observation really. I rarely, and I mean rarely, wonder what the devil might be up to. So I quietly visit your page. Never to comment and start a war of painful words, but I sometimes get curious. Boy did I luck out. Not sure what you have transformed into but what the hell? How can someone who was so excited about Obama in 2009 become a blazing Trumper?

 I'm going to guess that it's your addiction to conspiracy theories.  And Don the Con fills that bill. Blinded by lies.  He's a criminal, a snake oil salesman and the biggest liar this country has ever seen. That you believe is mind blowing. I thought you had a bigger brain than that. 

Your hero is blatantly guilty of sedition and conspiracy to commit treason. How can anyone not see that. I knew back in 2016 that he wanted to be king. That he openly admires dictators. A Fascist through and through. I hope that he spends the rest of his life in prison where he belongs. Lies, you believe the lies.  So sad and unfortunate.

Glad you've found your happy. Sad that you still entangle yourself in conspiracy theories.

K