into the light

Saturday, September 26, 2020

It's been ages

Seems like years I guess that's because it has been years. Do I miss him at all? No. Does my head fume and stomach burn when he does occasionally float through my wandering thoughts? No. Time truly does heal all wounds if you wait long enough. We were never right for each other. The sex was pretty good but that was in comparison to the crappy sex I had before him.

An M.D. once told me that 98% of sex is between your ears, and it's true. If you are not attracted to, horny for, or just excited about your partner, then you will not experience pleasurable sex. So the guys who just point and hump away like you are a game of corn hole and he has to whack away, don't understand what a woman really needs.And if they never learn, they never will. He engaged my brain, and that did it for me. Dirty whispers work.  However dishonesty was a killer of those thoughts. If I cannot trust you, then I shut off. My trying to jump start my brain failed because he had already moved on with number 3, I just hated to realize that I had picked a loser and giving up was the right thing to do. 

I'm glad. I found peace within myself. I enjoy alone time. Good thing too since the Covid 19 virus has kind of forced alone time for all of us. I'm careful,  I mask when out in public, wash my hands when I return home. No hanging out with crowds. I have tested negative recently. I hope that everyone sees this as an opportunity to help, be kind to your fellow human beings by being respectful of their health too. Wearing a mask is not a punishment or an infringement of your rights. It's sharing the responsibility of protecting everyone's health, and moving towards the demise of the Covid virus.


I could not end this update without a little snark. I often picture this when I think of him. If makes me snort and laugh out loud. Since I am sure he no longer follows my blogs, (there is no drama to respond to) I feel ok with sharing this, Bahahaha!

Kel