into the light

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

old junk

Slowly but surely the last pieces that remain are being wiped away. Old emails, mementos, and all. I stopped to read just one old mail, and it clarified how clearly you chose to constantly misunderstand me, and I suspect on purpose. If not your great people skills applied to everyone else but me. So that could not have been the case could it? I became the bad guy 10 times out of 10. I should have gathered my courage and broke free in Fredericksburg, but I wanted us to work out far more than finding a new life.
In the end you got your chance to be as cruel as possible and revel in it. That alone wiped away any hope I had left regarding us. I'm not starting back up here..just shutting the book. I have to wonder if you warn her about you being "a bad guy" and I suspect not. That was just for me..that and whatever excuses you could drum up. I should have been stronger, and you should have been more honest.