into the light

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Each day

Each day that passes by blurs into the next,
no change, no difference, not living loudly.
So quiet that only the sound of breathing is
heard,... a reminder of continuing on.
Every task is the same..the battle to
survive is done on paper,
and time is spent waiting for answers.
A rut, a groove, a hole you might say,
that grows deeper as weeks turn into months.
My cycle is predictable, static...these walls
see the same me each night as I leave to work,
and greet me as I return to rest in the morning.
There are things I could do, but I am not ready
to take those steps, not sure if I ever will be.
Only I can break this pattern..either I will
crawl out, or be pushed back, but it's a decision of one.
Too much time spent alone, has not been good to me.
It's a struggle to stay on the side of positive..a fight I battle each
and every day.
Time is passing by, passing me by.
I'm really not digging this...even in the worst days of my past there was feeling, not stagnation.
I need change.
Now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
***NO comments on this, please.****
It is only a moment in my history that I will someday look back on.
Thanks. Venting as usual.
~k