into the light

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

A very belated response-because you asked for it

Everybody has read it. I am now deleting it for personal reasons.
Not out of fear of reprisal, but rightness for me.

To My friends, sorry I slipped and let anger out.

To the others..who cares what you think, I sure don't.

I feel what I wrote was dead on-the kids had nothing to do with her decision to cheat, she was not thinking about them at all.
And Saint Mommy she ain't. And I do hope Daddy finds out soon, why drag out the inevitable?
Jerry Springer needs new material.

With 43 hits in less than 24 hrs it was read by more than
a few.
If you wrote to Google crying "Abuse! Abuse!"( you ass)
Too bad..it was edited after it was published, mostly
due to Mel's advice. you can thank her if you'd like.

I meant every word, and some I did not say.
And if Vicki or Mel want me to, I will put it back.
Their's is the only advice I value right now.

What you think means absolutely nothing to me.

k