into the light

Monday, May 9, 2011

Friday cometh..yeah!

Another kick yur butt weekend at work, with the Kentucky Derby Saturday was a madhouse. Just walking through the Off track wagering area was a job in itself. Running very tired with the O.T., but so desperately need it to pay my bills. It seems  I have gotten the Dual rate supervisor position, but still have to pass WV Lottery licensing, and that is a major issue, my credit being in the toilet so to speak.  I have a 72 page application to fill out, and lots of phone calls to make this coming weekend.

It is sad to me to see that my advice was ignored in favor of believing  the person she must be most wary of.  Really,  asking the person who cheated to interpret my blog?  Dang, so not very bright.  Has it not previously been mentioned how much he lies?  Honey, just remember, you did this to yourself.  Because it will come.  If you cannot think for yourself then your days are numbered.  He is smart enough to make you believe anything he chooses to.  He will run circles around you, and you will be wondering how you missed something important. Just remember, the phone and computer are his tools. You won't see  it coming until it's too late. What you will be most angry about? Losing time in your life to someone who cannot be faithful and lies to boot. Enough said, your fate awaits.

( my Friday is your Monday) I have lots to do this coming weekend, and no money to speak of,  so the food store and all are out of my plans. Just cleaning, laundry and paperwork.  Julie's grand baby is due any day now, so she will likely be busy.  I am hoping my next check with the O.T will help me out.  And I am still waiting to here when Mel will visit again.  More inspiration to come later.

Hugs, and goodnight,
k