into the light

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Unpacking and assorted chores

Yeah!
The kitchen is finished. I hung a few pictures, unpacked the last bathroom box. All that is left is the living room..and that is waiting for a handy person's help. Either wood glue or nails, and some shelf support. I suspect will need a drill. ( and I am not buying anything else..over spent as it is just for the curtains, household items, etc.) I did finally find a utensil/silverware holder. That was just a plain silly search.
Gilly is spending his third day under the covers of my bed. I am not sure if this is depression, but he is not eating like he used to either. He wakes up at night and climbs on and off my lap. I cracked a window (despite cold and rain) last night, and he sat on the sill for a while. I am not sure what to do if he does not come out of this. My being at work for the next 4 days is likely to make it worse, not better.  I need a cat shrink..sigh.
I know..I am not producing the same sort of blog as before. I am trying to move on with my life, and talking about him would keep me in the same place. I only hope that he is taking good care of the other cats. I know he said that raz was enjoying the wide open spaces( with a picture) ..but the look on Raz's face was not a happy one..he looked pissed off or sad.  I wish I could have brought him. I am sure that Gilly's depression would not be present if he had a friend still. I might have to give in and ask about how much more it would cost to have another cat here.

yack more later..
K