into the light

Friday, March 11, 2011

Blog Therapy- An explaination

The reason for this blog is that it is my personal place to vent, to work feelings out, problems out..let it all out. For the most part, nothing said on this blog would ever be said to someone face to face for that very reason. They are my "feelings." Not actions I want to make happen, or fights I want to get into..If you are reading this and interpreting, or running back to tell someone what I said here, then you are Missing The Point. I know I have issues, this is something I knew from the start of writing here. In order to release bad feelings, and to Grow I have to let go. I cannot do that if I bottle everything up, and that is advice that HE has given me.  If I said any thing here aloud then it would defeat my purpose, not move forward, just continue a senseless argument that would never be resolved, and never help me turn towards positive growth. So, read..but please remember, that this is a venting place, not a gossip column.  I truly do wish that the ending with Ron would be peaceful and stay friendly. He has people that he can let it out with. I have one friend, who I don't get to talk to often enough, and it is here that She can help me understand myself better. It's easier for me to express myself with the written word, then to try and stumble through a conversation of why I feel a certain way.
I cannot shout anger and frustration around the house, it would not be productive, just create more problems. It would be senseless and not move towards peace. Into the Light..that is the direction I am trying to go. To do that, the dark must come out. So please, try to understand this, and not use what I say here as anything other than an attempt to heal.

In no way, shape or form, would I ever consider or try to attain a new start with Ron.
He has found what he wants, and I am still looking. Because, as you can see, I am Not ready to start a relationship with someone new at this time. I do not use this blog as a message that I would share with him, because it Would be misinterpreted and create a worse situation than already exists, if that were possible. Just understand, this is not about any one but me. Thanks.