into the light

Friday, February 4, 2011

This time, he is right

I've been all over the board with my emotions lately, a roller coaster ride to hell. I apologize to anyone confused by this, it's a buy product of being hurt incredibly bad. This blog, was intended to be a venting place, that's all. If I carried over my emotions into real life, I will have to say it is hard to separate myself. I'm not a man, I cannot 'shut off' and view things from a very logical perspective. I am purely emotions right now, thinking straight is an effort.
Do I intend harm to myself or anyone else? No.

And so I am making a real effort to move on and out. Staying here is an emotional prison. Watching him date and talk to others is an endless attack on my emotions. I cannot remove that part of our past relationship from my heart. He can have his life back, for whatever it is worth. I dare say he will repeat the process he has also been living with the next person he invites in. Yes, yes..I love you, I want you. Three months later..bored now. I had never experienced this before in my long life, and I hope to never again. If it means No relationships with men, then that is what I will do.

Peace...out of here.