into the light

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Bits and Pieces

Should I punch holes in me to let the pain out?
Or fill myself to forget;
drown the emptiness away,
numb sleepwalking, eyes open
no longer seeing the things that made my
soul sing.



I am the clay jar.
Brittle and tired,
dry and useless,
no sweet wine to fill and quench.
My handle is chipped and cracked.
Dust and cobwebs are my guise.
I stand lonely on the shelf,
no longer needed
no longer wanted.




* My Mother taught us as children to 'not' hate,
saying dislike was a better word, hate too cruel
a word to be used. I find that dislike is not enough right now,
HATE..a strong statement that best relays my feelings.*


I start..trivial ,  a broader view..


I hate people who think a tattoo makes them special and sends a statement..
when everyone does something, it means nothing.


I hate the Media and the froth and follies they perform to distract us, sending lies packaged as truth. Selling fear to sell products. Capturing and brain washing the millions who believe it word for word,  Sheep heading for the cliff blindly.

I hate the fact that stolen years cannot be returned, they are gone forever.

I hate the loss of hope and my missing dreams of a future, they skipped town when you stole my life to trade up to something YOU wanted more. So..this also applies..
I hate selfish people who care only for themselves regardless of whom they destroy to achieve that.

I hate 'False' people, game players, users.

I hate that each day feels the same, empty, meaningless, nothing to look forward to.

I hate that what used to be my sanctuary is now a box that holds nothing to warm me, or bring smiles.

And lastly, I HATE liars. With all my heart, it burns like a brand...soulless people who think their lies hurt no one, but actually destroy anyone who loves them. There is no covering up consequences..they just ignore what they inflict and live like they have done nothing wrong, regardless of those who suffer the results of the lies they tell and they live.  A cycle that never ends once begun...till one day, they look behind, expecting to see a  a child, a lover, a friend..and there is no one there. Then..they cry and shout how cruel life has been to them, how they were made to suffer for no reason, how God cheated them, or if God ever gave a shit about them.
*You walk the walk..talk the talk..no one puts words or deeds on you..you fulfilled that on your own." A course self set, denial that falls on deaf ears. No comfort found, no relief from your own actions.