into the light

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Quite simply...you

You Fear a return that will never happen.
You Blame because you do not look within.
You Live with your own reckoning.
You Deride because you believe yourself superior.
You Took and blamed someone else for stealing.
You Hurt another just to be cruel.
You Acted for self gratification and ego.
You Quote because you have no words.
You Search to fix something broken.
You Fail because what you did was wrong.
You Deny because self truth eludes you.
You Lose because you tossed away good for bad.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 I will forgive you because I
don't think you can see yourself.


I will forgive myself for not seeing past
what I wanted to be true.

I know that I was unwanted, someone better was 
always being searched for.

I know I am past the worse but still healing.

I know it won't be easy for me to let go of my 
memories, but I will try.

I know that I did love you...
and you never loved me,
or none of this would ever have happened.

Glib remarks about having some good times,
just reveal the truth, that you never intended
forever.