into the light

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Nothing Controversial

I watched "The Kings Speech" tonight, a movie I have been waiting and wanting to see.  It clearly deserved its Oscars, I thoroughly enjoyed it. There are a number of movies that I have lined up that I am waiting for..Thor, Captain America, the new Xmen movie due out in July. Sense a theme? Yup, I am hooked on the screen versions of comic book heros, something I shared with R. I would love to go to the movies, but right now the funds are low. Living off my paycheck, what there is of it, after the bills are paid, is a sad thing. Not that r and I went out very much, but we would on occaision., especially for something we both had been waiting for.

I have no movie buddy anymore. Julie is hard to peg with movies, our tastes are different. Mel is too far away.  I know I can go alone, but what a drag to not share it with someone else. Gilly says he would rather be able to go outside, so there go my options.

goodnight
k