into the light

Monday, April 18, 2011

A message from Willie

I am taking a night off from my own entry to share some song lyrics found by best bud Mel. Willie Nelson really hit the nail on the head with these lyrics, and as Mel said, even Willie gets the blues. It's weird seeing how I feel written by someone that I have always loved to listen to. I will have to do a search and see if I can find a video of him singing one of these. Goodnight..and enjoy..thanks Mel.
************************************************************************
Just some song lyrics to help you thru all this shiat from him.......even Willie Nelson gets the blues!

Do You Mind Too Much If I Don't Understand lyrics
(by Willie Nelson)

I'd be the last one to tell you that you shouldn't go
And the first to say be happy if you can
But you lie and hurt someone who needs and loves you so
Do you mind too much if I don't understand

I suppose that you're convinced this is the thing to do
Life is short and sweet break all the hearts you can
I guess I shouldn't be surprised it's all a game to you

But do you mind too much if I don't understand

Forgive me but it all seems so unreal to me
And my heart and me we'd made so many plans
But that's all over now there's nothing left to do
But do you mind too much if I don't understand

Do you mind too much if I don't understand

 A oldie..Willie was still a baby...





Funny How Time Slips Away lyrics ( by Willie Nelson) changed to be from a woman to a man

Well, hello there
My, it's been a long, long time
How am I doing?
Oh, I guess that I'm doing fine
It's been so long now,
But it seems now, that it was only yesterday
Gee, ain't it funny, how time slips away.

How's your new love?
I hope that she's doin fine
I heard you told her,
That you'd love her till the end of time
Now, that's the same thing that you told me
Seems like just the other day
Gee, ain't it funny, how time slips away.

I gotta go now
I guess I'll see you around
Don't know when though
Never know, when I'll be back in town
But remember, what I tell you
In time your gonna pay
And it's surprising, how time slips away...

The Willie I listen to..though the version is diiferent from lyrics