into the light

Thursday, February 24, 2011

everything

Feeling very frustrated, as I am sure you could see in my last posting. Every time I try to move forward I encounter a block. My failing credit is killing my chances of :
1. finding a home, and keeping my babies.
2.keeping my current job-passing licensing
3. making any significant changes to my ability to better myself and be able to support myself-college is a bust.

I am beginning to see that I am screwed. And I don't care who reads this. I had a home, I had a future, I had dreams, I had love...and now they are all gone. Because the one person I trusted and loved decided I was no longer what he wanted. Everything that followed his decision was one more stab, one more defeat. I had nothing else I wanted more..guess I was alone on that. Still wonder why I bother trying anymore, it's a waste of time.Yes, go ahead and say what you want on facebook, or chat..whatever.  I never protected myself, because I trusted you..yes..I did, believing you were honorable, and that you loved me. I burned through my resources helping you, helping us as a couple. Now there is nothing to fall back on.  You can take a bow..you destroyed a person, in every way possible. Congratulations. You the man.